Kafka, mail # user - Iron Count - 2013-02-27, 16:13

Hi guys,

Do you know by  a chance the status of the project IronCount
(git://github.com/edwardcapriolo/IronCount.git)

Will it be available to work kafka 0.8?

Should I start using? or should look for another project? I see it was
not updated for 10 months

Thanks
Guy Doulberg