Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8 protocol exception - 2013-07-08, 21:45

Re: 0.8 protocol exception
Thanks Colin, yep you are right I was missing the ShortString way to
represent arrays. All is fine now, I'm able to connect and execute
MetadataRequest/Responses. Moving to ProducerRequest/Responses now :)