Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-28, 18:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-29, 00:29
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-29, 00:40
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-06-20, 11:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-20, 14:59
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-06-20, 15:07
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
If anyone is interested in presenting their use case at our user group
meeting, please let use know. We can add it to the agenda.

Thanks,

Jun