Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
If anyone is interested in presenting their use case at our user group
meeting, please let use know. We can add it to the agenda.

Thanks,

Jun