Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect? - 2013-05-08, 23:38

Ryan Chan 2013-04-17, 16:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-17, 17:30
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-18, 03:03
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-18, 21:32
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-19, 05:47
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-04-19, 05:51
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-19, 16:08
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-20, 03:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-20, 05:03
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-20, 09:24
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-20, 16:03
+
Scott Clasen 2013-04-20, 18:30
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-21, 08:34
+
Scott Clasen 2013-04-21, 15:11
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-22, 13:46
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-08, 23:31
Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
It works if I manually create the chroot first.  But this is a bit
cumbersome if I want to do an automated roll out to multiple deployments,
etc....but workable....

Should I file a jira?