Kafka, mail # user - Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception - 2013-01-24, 06:50

Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-23, 11:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-23, 16:37
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:38
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 04:40
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 05:17
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Hi Neha,

Previously I have tried with trunk branch. After I have tried with 0.7
stable version. Now I am able to run some samples.

Thanks for your immediate responses.

I have only one small doubt. Can we set requests to be consumed by only one
consumer, means like a pull operation. Once consumed it shouldn't be
available for other consumers. Is this possible?

I am very new to kafka, that's why I am asking this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
PrasannaKumar.