Kafka >> mail # dev >> Review board: Not able to tag kafka group

+
Tejas Patil 2013-08-30, 01:36
+
Tejas Patil 2013-08-30, 01:43
Re: Review board: Not able to tag kafka group
Looks like we had two rb group entries one for kafka and one for kafka
incubator and the incubator one seemed to cause the 500 error. They removed
it so groups should work now.

-Jay