Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka Node.js Integration Questions/Advice

Re: Kafka Node.js Integration Questions/Advice
Chris,

Not sure how stable those node.js clients are. In 0.8, we plan to provide a
native C version of the producer. A thin node.js layer can potentially be
built on top of that.

Thanks,

Jun