Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-24, 01:08
+
Chris Curtin 2013-04-24, 14:40
+
Yin Yin 2013-04-25, 00:21
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-25, 03:58
+
Yin Yin 2013-04-25, 06:00
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Hmm, then it's weird. Could you try the latest code in 0.8? If the problem
persists, could you file a jira and attach the broker log?

Thanks,

Jun
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Yin Yin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With the option --unavailable-partitions --topic topic1, kafka-list-topic
> doesn't show anything related to topic1> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:58:09
> -0700
> > Subject: Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > What output do you get if you add the --unavailable-partitions option in
> > list topic?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jun
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Yin Yin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > This exception happens only once. But there is another error for each
> > > producer request
> > >   [2013-04-24 14:47:39,077] WARN [KafkaApi-0] Produce request: Leader
> not
> > > local for partition [topic1,0] on broker 0 (kafka.server.KafkaApis)
>  Here
> > > is the information I get from kafka-list-topic, which indicates that
> > > borker0 is the leader for topic1 and partition 0  [2013-04-24
> 14:56:03,948]
> > > INFO zookeeper state changed (SyncConnected)
> (org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient)
> > > topic: topic1   partition: 0    leader: 0       replicas: 0     isr: 0
>   >
> > > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> the
> > > topic