Kafka, mail # dev - sbt gen-idea issue - 2013-02-09, 02:35

sbt gen-idea issue
Hi everyone,

We are having an issue with the new ./sbt gen-idea where some stuff shows up in red colour. We were wondering if the last sbt related checkin caused this and if anyone else is also facing this issue. If you have already solved this issue, would appreciate if you could tell us the solution!