Kafka >> mail # dev >> review board

+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-19, 17:47
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-19, 18:58
+
Joe Stein 2013-08-19, 19:56
Re: review board
Personally I would prefer review board as we are using it for Samza and
also at LinkedIn and switching between tools drives me nuts. Does
phabricator have any particularly good features?

If someone else is willing to do the leg work, though, I will take whatever
they set up.

-Jay
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I personally like the phabricator tool for code reviews and accepting
> patches - http://phabricator.org/
> Some big top level Apache projects have adopted phabricator as well -
> Hive<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2486>and
> HBase <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4611>
>
> If we can't do this for some reason, I don't mind review board which is
> better than what we do today.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Jay Kreps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I would like to get review board set up for Kafka. We have gone around
> and
> > around on different tools, but never actually did anything. I find the
> JIRA
> > bullet list style of code review pretty unusable. Any objections?
> >
> > -Jay

+
Joe Stein 2013-08-19, 21:25