Kafka, mail # dev - Re: review board - 2013-08-19, 20:46

Re: review board
Personally I would prefer review board as we are using it for Samza and
also at LinkedIn and switching between tools drives me nuts. Does
phabricator have any particularly good features?

If someone else is willing to do the leg work, though, I will take whatever
they set up.

-Jay