Kafka, mail # user - Re: High level consumer does not consumes in 0.8.0 version

Re: High level consumer does not consumes in 0.8.0 version
Rob Withers 2014-01-16, 15:29
We need to try the one with filters, thanks.  We found that if you commitOffsets, after each msg, it works.  The IO is not bad.

- charlie