Kafka >> mail # user >> log.file.size limit?

+
S Ahmed 2013-03-25, 18:52
Re: log.file.size limit?
FileChannel#map docs indicate the max size is Integer.MAX_VALUE, so yea 2gb

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/nio/channels/FileChannel.html#map(java.nio.channels.FileChannel.MapMode,
long, long)
On 3/25/13 2:42 PM, S Ahmed wrote:
> Is there any limit to how large a log file can be?
> I swear I read somewhere that java's memory mapped implementation is
> limited to 2GB but I'm not sure.

+
S Ahmed 2013-03-25, 20:38
+