Kafka >> mail # user >> pushing delete topic feature out of 0.8

pushing delete topic feature out of 0.8
Hi,

We started the work on deleting topics in 0.8 (kafka-330). We realized that
it touches quite a few critical components such as controller, replica
manager, and log, and it will take some time to stabilize this. In order
not to delay the 0.8 release too much, I propose that we push this feature
out of 0.8. Since we don't really support deleting topics in 0.7, this
doesn't reduce the existing features.

Any concerns from people?

Thanks,

Jun