Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2 - 2013-11-07, 19:29

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2
Joe, thanks for doing this. Couple of questions before I can vote
because I'm not sure if any of these would block voting:

From below:
This link is out of date - should be
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/KEYS

In release notes:
KAFKA-296, KAFKA-314, KAFKA-317 were closed as won't fix since we
removed non-java clients. Did you use a jira query to get the list? If
so, we can filter out anything that is not marked as resolved-fixed.

In kafka-0.8.0-src.tgz:
The DISCLAIMER file need not be there or needs to be updated (it talks
about Kafka being an incubator project).

Looks good otherwise!

Thanks,

Joel