Kafka >> mail # user >> eclipse project/classpath files for 0.8?

Re: eclipse project/classpath files for 0.8?
Hi Rob,
more-less I agree with you.

Specifically, the first approach (here I agree with you) is very long
but those are the exact steps you need to have a fully working
environment, starting from scratch. I agree that are a lot of steps but
trust me: it takes just 5 minutes.

But the second approach should be exactly what you are looking for:
checkout sources, sbt eclipse and import project...

Maybe this latter should be positioned before the manual approach?

I love Maven too, but unfortunately AFAIK there's nothing like m2e (with
the wonderful "checkout as Maven project" add-on).

Regards,
Andrea