Kafka >> mail # user >> batch sending in sync mode

batch sending in sync mode
I have been using async mode with 0.7.2, but I'm wondering if I should
switch to sync mode, so I can use the new request.required.acks mode in a
sensible way.

I am already managing an async queue that then dispatches to the samsa
producer.

I'm wondering how the acknowledgement mode works when sending lists of
messages with a synchronous producer.  Will each message in the list be
individually acknowledged, or is there a chance for it to be acknowledged
as a single batch (which would appear to be more desirable for efficiency
reasons)?

Thanks,

Jason