Kafka, mail # user - Re: Questions regarding broker - 2013-07-16, 06:38

Re: Questions regarding broker
Hey Calvin,

I apologize for not being able to get to this sooner. I don't think I
can reproduce the full scenario exactly as I don't have exclusive
access to so many machines, but I tried it locally and couldn't
reproduce it. Any chance you can reproduce it with a smaller
deployment? Is step 6 required? Would you mind pasting the full stack
trace that you saw?

Thanks,

Joel