Kafka, mail # user - Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data - 2014-01-13, 03:21

Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data
This might be a issue of KAFKA-992. The title only includes Server but this
bug actually applies to Consumers.

Which version are you using?

Guozhang
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Seshadri, Balaji