Kafka, mail # user - as i understand rebalance happens on client side

Re: as i understand rebalance happens on client side
Guozhang Wang 2013-10-01, 15:35
SimpleConsumer do not have any concept of group management, only the
high-level consumers have. So multiple simple consumers can independently
consume from the same partition(s).

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang