Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka 0.8 release schedule?

+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-03, 23:02
+
Ryan LeCompte 2013-04-03, 23:03
+
Scott Clasen 2013-04-03, 23:28
Re: kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Soby,

We plan to release 0.8 beta in Apr. Our build tool supports building on
different versions of scala and the default one is 2.8.

Thanks,

Jun
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Soby Chacko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am sure this question has been asked before. But, can someone tell me the
> tentative release schedule for Kafka 0.8? And also, when its released, is
> it going to be based on Scala 2.9.2 or default to 2.8?
>
> Regards,
> Soby Chacko.

+
Soby Chacko 2013-04-04, 12:38