Kafka, mail # user - Samza -- A YARN stream processing framework for Kafka - 2013-08-23, 15:40

Samza -- A YARN stream processing framework for Kafka
Hey guys,

This may be relevant to people on this list. A few of us at LinkedIn have
been working on Samza, a stream processing framework built on YARN. We just
added this as an Apache Incubator project. We would love to get people's
feedback (and help!). Here are the docs:

http://samza.incubator.apache.org

If anyone has any questions I'm happy to discuss what we are up to. Our
mailing list is here: