Kafka >> mail # user >> where is my kafka ip address in ZK. I get nothing in a broker ID

Re: where is my kafka ip address in ZK. I get nothing in a broker ID
That information is in that node, not under it (you want a get() instead
of a get_children())...

Dave DeMaagd | S'aite Reliability Engineering, Y'all
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 818 262 7958

([EMAIL PROTECTED] - Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 06:09:07AM +0800)