Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka 0.7.2 jmx issue

+
Said Elaissaoui 2013-03-01, 14:59
Re: kafka 0.7.2 jmx issue
Hmm, not sure what the problem is. At LinkedIn, our producers typically run
in a Tomcat or Jetty container and they seem to work.

Thanks,

Jun

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Said Elaissaoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]