Kafka >> mail # user >> SimpleConsumer and message offsets

Re: SimpleConsumer and message offsets
If main advantage of SimpleConsumer is so that you can have finer level
control on the offset management. So you have to keep track of offsets. If
you don't care about offset management, you can use the
ZookeeperConsumerConnector.

Thanks,
Neha