Kafka, mail # user - Re: 0.8 protocol exception - 2013-07-08, 22:12

Re: 0.8 protocol exception
Hey Vinicius,

Feel free to contact me if you would like help with the protocol stuff.
I'm sure you will be able to figure it out from the wiki and scala code,
but it would be nice to make the wiki as detailed as possible for the
next set of developers.

Thanks for working on a new Kafka client. I would love to see the final
product.