Kafka, mail # dev - Re: git workflow - 2013-01-07, 16:33

Jay Kreps 2013-01-02, 21:45
+
David Arthur 2013-01-02, 22:17
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-03, 00:03
+
David Arthur 2013-01-03, 00:26
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-03, 16:18
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 04:35
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-05, 05:30
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 05:41
+
David Arthur 2013-01-05, 17:38
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 18:43
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-05, 19:02
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-06, 05:36
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-01-07, 05:52
+
David Arthur 2013-01-07, 14:45
+
Derek Chen-Becker 2013-01-07, 15:06
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-07, 16:07
If it's mandated by Apache rules, I understand, but I do think that
GitHub/git provide improved workflow over SVN + patch. Apache appears to be
mirroring to GitHub anyway:

https://github.com/apache/kafka

You even have a pull request (5 months old) already. Things like pull
request review/commenting, as mentioned, are very nice, and it would be a
shame to not be able to use them.

Derek