Kafka, mail # dev - Re: git workflow - 2013-01-07, 16:33

If it's mandated by Apache rules, I understand, but I do think that
GitHub/git provide improved workflow over SVN + patch. Apache appears to be
mirroring to GitHub anyway:

https://github.com/apache/kafka

You even have a pull request (5 months old) already. Things like pull
request review/commenting, as mentioned, are very nice, and it would be a
shame to not be able to use them.

Derek