Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Securing kafka

+
Calvin Lei 2013-08-29, 17:03
+
Benjamin Black 2013-08-29, 17:10
+
Sybrandy, Casey 2013-08-29, 18:20
+
Jay Kreps 2013-08-30, 00:14
Re: Securing kafka
One use case I have been discussing recently with a few clients is
verifying the digital signature of a message as part of the acceptance
criteria of it being committed to the log and/or when it is consumed.

I would be very interested in discussing different scenarios such as Kafka
as a service, privacy at rest as well as authorization and authentication
(if required).

Hit me up

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant