Kafka >> mail # user >> Securing kafka

Re: Securing kafka
One use case I have been discussing recently with a few clients is
verifying the digital signature of a message as part of the acceptance
criteria of it being committed to the log and/or when it is consumed.

I would be very interested in discussing different scenarios such as Kafka
as a service, privacy at rest as well as authorization and authentication
(if required).

Hit me up

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant