Kafka, mail # user - Consume from X messages ago

Re: Consume from X messages ago
David Arthur 2013-03-19, 15:17
Using the Offsets API, you can get the latest offset by setting time to
-1. Then you subtract 10000

There is no guarantee that 10k prior messages exist of course, so you'd
need to handle that case.

-David