Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka.common.UnknownTopicOrPartitionException

Re: kafka.common.UnknownTopicOrPartitionException
The state-change.log captures critical state change information about all
partitions in a Kafka cluster and we have
tools<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools#Replicationtools-7.StateChangeLogMergerTool>that
you can use on the state-change.log to self troubleshoot any
state/leader election issues with particular partitions.