Kafka, mail # user - kafka.common.UnknownTopicOrPartitionException

Re: kafka.common.UnknownTopicOrPartitionException
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-11, 16:01
The state-change.log captures critical state change information about all
partitions in a Kafka cluster and we have
tools<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Replication+tools#Replicationtools-7.StateChangeLogMergerTool>that
you can use on the state-change.log to self troubleshoot any
state/leader election issues with particular partitions.