Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: only-once consumer groups

RE: only-once consumer groups
We spent some time thinking about consolidating the high level and low
level consumer APIs. It will be great if you can read the wiki and provide
feedback -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Consumer+Client+Re-Design

Thanks,
Neha