Kafka, mail # user - kafka.common.NoBrokersForPartitionException: Partition = null

Re: kafka.common.NoBrokersForPartitionException: Partition = null
Joe Stein 2014-01-07, 07:47
That issue has been uncovered
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-778 as occurring when the
producer sees 0 partitions for a topic.

A quick fix might be to change over your topic name to something new so it
gets auto created again and disband the old topic name.

Longer term fix would be to move on to 0.8.0

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly