Kafka, mail # user - Re: Our use case and am I right in my definition of Throughput? - 2013-05-17, 21:14

Kishore V. Kopalle 2013-05-17, 07:26
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-17, 15:11
Re: Our use case and am I right in my definition of Throughput?
Another parameter that you want to tune if you want higher throughput in
0.7 is the broker side flush interval. If you set it to something high,
like 50K or 100K, you can maximize the throughput achieved by your producer.

Thanks,
Neha