Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka Responsiveness

Re: Kafka Responsiveness
The simplest check is to see if you can connect to the Kafka broker port.
That just means the broker is up, but doesn't necessarily mean it is
responsive. Another approach is to do a small write or read on an empty
testing topic.

Thanks,

Jun