Kafka >> mail # dev >> Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?

Make documentation part of new features acceptance criteria?
I'm not sure if there's already a guideline like this, but I wouldn't it make sense to have it in order to keep documentation in sync with the code?
Also, having this type of documentation as part of the codebase to allow proper versioning might be a good idea as well.

Cosmin