Kafka, mail # user - Re: clean up kafka environmet - 2013-07-23, 16:54

Oleg Ruchovets 2013-07-23, 14:47
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-23, 15:14
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-07-23, 15:45
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-07-23, 16:35
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-07-23, 16:36
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-07-23, 16:39
Re: clean up kafka environmet
Ok , got it , so the problem actually came from zookeeper. Can someone
pointing me how can I clean up zookeeper to get rid of these messages.

Thanks
Oleg.