Kafka >> mail # user >> Yammer Metrics not included in 0.8.0?

Yammer Metrics not included in 0.8.0?
Hi,

I pulled 0.8.0 head at 3 pm eastern 4/30, did the  sbt update; sbt package;
sbt assembly-package-dependency  and my code won't compile.

It is missing the Yammer Metrics libraries.

Last pull was about 45 days ago and they were stored in core\lib\metrics-*

Do I now need to pull them myself?

Also looks like zkclient is also not being included.

Thanks,

Chris