Kafka, mail # user - About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-20, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-20, 20:42
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-21, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-21, 11:48
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-21, 17:55
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-21, 17:56
It will be great to have a user group meeting around Hadoop Summit. I
prefer Thursday.

Thanks,
Neha
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Vaibhav Puranik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Any day will work for me. I am waiting for you to decide on time so that I
> can book my ticket accordingly!
>
> Regards,
> Vaibhav
>

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM, Jonathan Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Tuesday or Thursday works the best for me as I plan to attend the Summit
> > Party on Wednesday evening.  Thanks!
> >

> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, we can have a Kafka user group meeting then. We could do this in
> one
> > > of the evenings (Tue, Wed, or Thu). What will people prefer?
> > >
> > > Also, there will be a Kafka talk in Hadoop summit too.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Jun

> > > don't

+