Kafka >> mail # user >> How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

Re: How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
I have found Kazoo to be very convenient for scripting purposes. It is a
python zookeeper client that is very easy to use -
http://kazoo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/#

Thanks,
Neha