Kafka, mail # user - Number of file handles increases indefinitely in producer if broker host is unresolvable

Re: Number of file handles increases indefinitely in producer if broker host is unresolvable
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-04, 01:29
Interesting. What errors/exceptions do you see in the producer logs?

Thanks,
Neha