Kafka, mail # user - Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception - 2013-04-24, 14:40

Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-24, 01:08
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Did you create the topic without a # of partitions then try to
delete/recreate it? I've had that happen to me before. Try shutting down
everything (including zookeeper) and restarting.