Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-24, 01:08
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Did you create the topic without a # of partitions then try to
delete/recreate it? I've had that happen to me before. Try shutting down
everything (including zookeeper) and restarting.