Kafka >> mail # user >> Understanding the min fetch rate metric

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-12-24, 06:51
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-12-24, 17:58
+
Jun Rao 2013-12-24, 18:10
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-12-24, 20:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-12-25, 01:58
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-12-26, 22:13
Re: Understanding the min fetch rate metric
I missed the title of "metric" and thought it was "config". Sorry for the
confusion.

Jun's update has answered it.

--
-- Guozhang