Kafka >> mail # dev >> default configs

+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-18, 05:09
Re: default configs
Can I help out?

Also can we abstract the config call too?  We have so much in chef, it's not that i don't want to call our zookeeper cluster for it but we don't have our topology yet mapped out in znodes they are in our own instances of code.

It should have both a pull and push for changes, one thing that's nice with zookeeper and having a watcher.

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop