Kafka >> mail # user >> In 0.8, can a single broker be configured to run without Zookeeper?

+
Hargett, Phil 2013-03-18, 13:52
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-18, 16:36
Re: In 0.8, can a single broker be configured to run without Zookeeper?
Re "So, how did you get the data from the local broker out without ZK"...

We didn't use Mirror Maker itself.  We wrote a simple application inspired by Mirror Maker but written in Java that understands our topology and used external information to locate source brokers from which to consume data.

:)