Kafka >> mail # user >> Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka

+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-20, 12:11
Re: Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka
Now with Video:

http://vimeo.com/63040812

(I did notice that I misspoke about reading from replicas, sorry).