Kafka, mail # user - Re: Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka - 2013-04-01, 20:05

Re: Slides from my March 2013 Atlanta Java User's Group presentation about Kafka
Now with Video:

http://vimeo.com/63040812

(I did notice that I misspoke about reading from replicas, sorry).