Kafka, mail # user - Re: Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators - 2013-01-22, 18:53

Re: Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators
Jay,

Comments inlined.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Jay Kreps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just meant having a separate Scala/Java client jar, so it's more
lightweight and easier to build independently.... kind of like the
consumers for the other languages.

Hm, I like that API actually.  It would definitely be more flexible.

*Evan Chan*
Senior Software Engineer |
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | (650) 996-4600
www.ooyala.com | blog <http://www.ooyala.com/blog> |